- Joined
- Aug 12, 2022
- Messages
- 1,714
- Reaction score
- 1,660
- Location
- Buffalo, NY
- Cars
- Lucid Air Touring
- Referral Code
- BJ2URGEK
It can be taken out of context and misconstrued. I don't know if the owner gave permission or not.
AgreedzI know that this has been a topic of conversation on the Forum previously. But I think we have a lot of new members that might not be aware of it. So this was really more of a FYI or a reminder to everyone here on the Forum to just think twice before you put something up
If only they’d quote one of our snarky replies instead of just favoring the negative posts.I know that this has been a topic of conversation on the Forum previously. But I think we have a lot of new members that might not be aware of it. So this was really more of a FYI or a reminder to everyone here on the Forum to just think twice before you put something up
Exactly! There wasn't one mention of how robust this vehicle isIf only they’d quote one of our snarky replies instead of just favoring the negative posts.
My general rule is to never post anything online