Automatic vehicle hold fault, parking brake fault -- possibly because of driving through puddle

I just got those same two faults today after removing the original rear tire, replacing it with a spare, and driving down a steep incline. I then remembered that my spare was only at 20 psi, so I quickly went back home and pumped it up to 42 psi but the warnings persisted. I drove to my destination and back which was about 60km while those two faults kept cycling and beeping in the background.

I'm wondering if it has to do installing a spare without tpms and driving with the spare? I also happened to update to 2.0.61 while having the non-tpms spare on. I'm updating to 2.0.64 now; hoping that might resolve the two faults.
That shouldn't happen even without the tpms sensor. Perform a deep reset, overnight, and see if thr problem persists. Call CS if it does.

That shouldn't happen even without the tpms sensor. Perform a deep reset, overnight, and see if thr problem persists. Call CS if it does.
Contacted CS, will keep posted. Now back to stock rims but still 3 errors.

Swapped back to the original 21" wheel and all faults disappeared after driving for 4-5 block. So I guess the 20" spare tire was somehow causing the 3 faults.

Swapped back to the original 21" wheel and all faults disappeared after driving for 4-5 block. So I guess the 20" spare tire was somehow causing the 3 faults.
Weird, but good to know!

Thanks @Cosmo Cruz. I had to flatbed my Lucid to Costa Mesa last week. Service center representative said it will be there for about 2 weeks or so - not sure if they are overwhelmed with repairs. So far no feedback on diagnosis or possible root cause of the "Brake System Fault". Car has ~500 miles on it. I'm bummed :-(. If anyone else has encountered similar/identical faults and had it repaired, would appreciate your feedback on what the root-cause was and the fix.
Mine just did this morning. Was making a turn after dropping my daughter off at school and the brakes went out as I was rolling to a stop sign. I took some video and had to pull over since the break wouldn’t fully press down. Scary stuff for sure. I called the dealership and he walked me through a reset which temporarily fix the problem. However, I am driving it over there today for further diagnosis.

Attachments

• IMG_1312.jpeg
    IMG_1312.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
Mine just did this morning. Was making a turn after dropping my daughter off at school and the brakes went out as I was rolling to a stop sign. I took some video and had to pull over since the break wouldn’t fully press down. Scary stuff for sure. I called the dealership and he walked me through a reset which temporarily fix the problem. However, I am driving it over there today for further diagnosis.
Hi, @richiewho. Thanks for sharing. I was going to drop you a DM, but it doesn't look as if the conversation feature is enabled for you yet. Perhaps one of the moderators (@hydbob, @Bobby?) can assist here.

Hi there, they’ve had the car now for two days and I was told today that they are inspecting the body control unit. Hopefully I’ll know more tomorrow and share.

Back