Automatic Car Washes…..

My trunk lid seems to have an internal reservoir of AZ dust. It trickles out from the left and right bottom corners as watery mud after every hand wash, no matter how much I rinse & blow "dry" with a leaf blower.

Consider a manual car wash.
One caveat, it could be very expensive (but worth it overall 😜), costing me Gucci's new boots, $1,650.
Women on our site should like my post :)

Attachments

• 20231020_151407.jpg
    20231020_151407.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 67
My trunk lid seems to have an internal reservoir of AZ dust. It trickles out from the left and right bottom corners as watery mud after every hand wash, no matter how much I rinse & blow "dry" with a leaf blower.

Same here. I blow the trunk crevices with a leaf blower, then open the trunk lid to drain while I dry the rest of the car. Then I close the lid, and water streams down those corners. I repeat this cycle several times until the leaking finally stops. Then I go for a drive and come home to find dust that dried in water that started dripping again while I drove. It's as bad as trying to get the rearview mirrors dry.

Same here. I blow the trunk crevices with a leaf blower, then open the trunk lid to drain while I dry the rest of the car. Then I close the lid, and water streams down those corners. I repeat this cycle several times until the leaking finally stops. Then I go for a drive and come home to find dust that dried in water that started dripping again while I drove. It's as bad as trying to get the rearview mirrors dry.
yes, but.... It is the easiest car to wash that I've ever owned.

Back