Autogefühl Lucid Gravity Grand Touring driving REVIEW

He pointed something out I noticed and chalked up as variable steering input when trying to steer at different points on the wheel, or at a different radius to its center. I surmised a shorter radius requires more torque. I think I'm wrong based on this video.

His observation was made from a steady 9 & 3 position. "Inconsistent" was how he put it. Maybe others agree, but seems like Gravity is tuned to require more effort just as one begins steering off-center, as if the assist rises only after you begin steering a few degrees. I'd rather, and am used to a fast steering car, which I suppose can be dangerous to the inattentive? Not sure if that's what Lucid tuned for, but hope they update it out, if so.
 
He pointed something out I noticed and chalked up as variable steering input when trying to steer at different points on the wheel, or at a different radius to its center. I surmised a shorter radius requires more torque. I think I'm wrong based on this video.
I haven't finished watching that video yet. But I find Gravity's steering to be intuitive and very pleasant.

My Maser had very quick steering and it was always a surprise after driving our regular cars for a while. Haven't had that surprised feeling with Gravity's steering. Very easy to drive.
 
Back
Top