I found all the luxury features of my Cadillac CT6 Platinum were superior in every way, to include the audio system, seats, massage, etc.
I do, though, being at altitude, love the car's handling and acceleration, which is far superior in every way to every other car I've owned.
So... luxury is pretty much a 2/10
Car overall is a 10/10.
I think it depends on what you want out of a car. I've had zero issues with driving and all issues with everything else, even the vanity mirror fails.
I'm guessing there were 2 separate teams. If you get any other electric car though, you'll get the "B-Team" on both luxury items and driving, which is why I didn't buy the Taycan.
I just pretend I'm in a supercharged Callaway Corvette from the 1980's with no other features, just seats, steering wheel, windshield, and go-power. I'm okay with that.
Being in the top 10 fastest cars in your State is a nice feeling (2 of which are Sapphires, 2 Bugatti Chiron, 1 Veyron (similar acceleration).
Pete R. said the top speed was limited due to tires. Wondering if I could have that turned off if I promise to get acceptable tires?