!!ATTENTION!!! IF YOU ARE A GUEST HERE..... JOIN US!

Macrocosmcwh

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
336
Reaction score
425
Location
Phoenix Arizona
Cars
Lucid Air
I just noticed how many "guest users" there are logged into the page right now. If you are a Lucid owner or thinking about becoming one... COME ON IN THE WATER IS NICE AND SO ARE THE OWNERS!!! On another note... if you visit this page daily... you should be a financial supporter!!!! It isnt expensive AND IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

That is all... This is not moderator endorsed in any way. I am not an owner of this site or a moderator and have zero interest in doing that.

I just love our brand.... And have grown to love this page!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-05-07 101155.webp
    Screenshot 2026-05-07 101155.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
scraping forum data to sell as answers for LLMs and AI bots, they can use it to create profiles across sites too
You don’t need an account to scrape forum data.
 
Guests don’t have accounts right?

I’ve only modded one site and we didn’t used xenforo maybe it’s different. We were VBulletin. I’m never wrong, btw
Guests don’t, true.

In any case, there’s no reason to “sit” on a site when scraping it.
 
Back
Top