Astros going to 2022 World Series

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
96A76EB5-8D4D-4B3B-B1D2-2363E5277E59.jpeg

With any luck, the Phils will take them down. Philly is usually good for that sort of thing.

This is good. The two best teams in baseball are going to the show.

Racist Atlanta won't give up the chop.... they got schooled.

Now Philadelphia is going to take out the trash.

I hear the Astros are so certain they will lose in Philly that they have their own trash cans ; )

the poles are greased.
1666616436991.png
Yes, Crisco on the lamp posts is a thing in Philadelphia

Go Phillies!

Before anyone redeye Astros gone to World Series 4 times in 6 years. Here is the perspective. They only had 1 time in first 55 years of franchise. Talk about law of average.

4539DF0E-48D5-4E23-AE32-37550A54520B.jpeg
C6581204-C37A-4EC8-84D4-F7644499AC40.jpeg

26DFEDB3-2BA1-4D03-97C6-D998C2C159C3.jpeg

As much as I want the Phillies in 5 (split, then win here)...

I feel this is going to be a 7 game series. The Astros are an awesome team. It's a shame they have no leadership, or sense of how hollow a tainted win rings forever in their soul. This is why they will eventually lose, and lose shamefully, at home. The facts are that the entire team knew they were cheating, not just the cheaters. The fact is that the pandemic gave the cheaters cover, so they did not get the immediate feedback necessary to learn the lesson. Texas: you can go back to Mexico any time...they have great baseball. You are losers, because you did not believe you were good enough to win without cheating.

I expect an outstanding series, and I wish all the players the very best opportunities to show us something transcending. We are not rooting for uniforms. Show us transcendent beauty of outrageous desire ... this is the one time of the season athletes will go into injury zone to make a play. I don't care what colors you wear now.

Bob Costas had a great comment on the Astro's cheating scandal recently. Let's get past it now.

Every human has this existential desire: to do my very best ... every worker, at every level, desires this.

Tesla 2.0 I have tickets Nov. 1 sec 214 row 4. I would love to watch the game with you, as the wife (we'd have to ditch her) knows a heck of a lot more about baseball than I do so she's not much fun for my ego, and she doesn't like it when I'm too drunk, which is kinda what South Philly is all about. Interested? It would be fun to have a Houston fan in our section, directly bellow and in vocal reception range of the Phillies announcer booth. I am wearing a garbage can logoed with Astros and "Please don't Beat Me" with Astros shirt and hat. You can sit next to me. You will be safe. The last game I was at (when we chopped Atlanta) a guy came with a Dallas uniform....he drank for free all day. We love to hate. You want to party on Broad Street with us either way. We have the best fans in baseball.

Last edited:
ps tsla20 ... that is a great post.... i love stats. do you have a Crisco alergy?

athletes have a chance for a kind of grace that uplifts all of us

that's all we want the score is meaningless

20180204_123629.jpg

I have obligation to stay in Houston next 2 weeks. I wish I have that luxury to go city of brotherly love.

Was at last night's game. Wow. Those Astros are really really good.
46.5k Phillies Phanatics sounded like old ladies tea time.

We were clobbered by a superior team.

It was sad to see so many veteran Phillie heros at the game be disappointed by the absolute shut-out.

... I know for a fact that a guy sitting in front of me and a guy sitting beside me, both of whom paid "thousands" for "bucket list" tickets, left the game early.

Our bats never seem to show up when Nola is pitching. :confused::rolleyes:

Philly did tremendous job of hitting World Series record 5 homers in game 3. This series has been tug of war style and keeping me on edge watching.

I went to game 1, the guy sat next to me brought his whole family from Philadelphia. “What happen to Altuve’s stats?!” 🤣 Anyway I congratulated his family for the victory seeing his sons were very emotional. I just couldn’t believe Verlander gave up 5-0 lead just like that. Philly is very dangerous too.

Back