Arizona

With summer tires?
No. This is with the OEM all season tires on 19” wheels. Although I have a set of the 21” Performance tires, I’ve never mounted them or used them in cold weather.

A black GT on 101 W pulled up to me and waved, 11 am today.
Nice camaraderie.
Wondering if it's anyone here in the forum.

It's time to start planning for the Route 66 Fun Run May 3-5. Information and registration here:

@Pwmac and I had a great time on it last year. If you do register, please list your club affiliation as the Electric Vehicle Association (you do not need to be a member). I will create a Route 66 Group since the Fun run is closer to Las Vegas and Southern California than Phoenix.

Hi. I have a Gen 2 Tesla HPWC and am wondering if the NACS to CCS adapters are reliable. Any feedback or recommendations?
Thanks.

Hi. I have a Gen 2 Tesla HPWC and am wondering if the NACS to CCS adapters are reliable. Any feedback or recommendations?
Thanks.
There are several adapters that will do this. I like the Teslatap. If you search on it you will find some other good recommendations also.

What you really looking for is a Tesla to a J1772 adapter

We showed up in large numbers last year with over 8 Lucids. I just signed up and going to try also doing the giving ride part! Come join the fun at one of the biggest ev events in AZ this year! Celebrate driving electric on April 20, 2024.

IMG_4909.jpeg

We showed up in large numbers last year with over 8 Lucids. I just signed up and going to try also doing the giving ride part! Come join the fun at one of the biggest ev events in AZ this year! Celebrate driving electric on April 20, 2024.

View attachment 19432
I’ll see if I can make it, thanks for posting

I'm coming out to Phoenix for a wedding, but it's the weekend after this. I'd find time to stop by if it was the weekend of the event. (I don't even know the people getting married. They're friends of my husband.)

Back