App Alerts

Stunning2808

Cars
2024 Lucid Air Pure
Are you ok there buddy? Insomnia? Try some melatonin? Maybe turn off the blue light filter! 😜
IMG_3041.jpeg

Are you ok there buddy? Insomnia? Try some melatonin? Maybe turn off the blue light filter! 😜
View attachment 21500
Something is waking up your car; that’s why that’s happening. Got a fob near it? Or walk by it with your phone? Or have some script waking it up in the middle of the night?

Could be Lucid pulling logs or something too, I suppose, but a too-close-fob is the likely culprit.

Well, my cell phone is my key and the bedroom is directly above the garage so it is totally possible that 10-15 ft away through the floor triggers it throughout the night.

Well, my cell phone is my key and the bedroom is directly above the garage so it is totally possible that 10-15 ft away through the floor triggers it throughout the night.
That would do it. As a test, buy a faraday pouch or wrap it in tinfoil or stick it in another solid metal container for a night; see if your car does the same thing.

Another option is to turn off your bluetooth when you sleep...
I like that idea. Mine gets woken up during the night too, because even if the fob is in a faraday pouch the phone wakes up the car on and off.

Back