Anyone Lucid near Austin?

That interior is a great combination for that color. Although I have to say the light carpets really trouble me. I may just go with the Tahoe.

The Santa Monica interior of the Dream Edition is not available in the other trim levels. However, the Santa Cruz has similarly light elements. While the Tahoe carpets are certainly darker, I think they would still show dirt and stains fairly easily. The only way really to mask stains with the factory carpets might be to buy a set of Mojave carpets for the lighter interiors.

We don't deal with snow and slush here in Florida, but we have almost 900 miles on the car and, so far, the carpets don't show the least sign of having been used, even though we've gotten into it from wet parking lots a few times.

The carpets are so plush and well-tailored that we've decided not to try to protect them and just replace them periodically if staining becomes a problem. They really are very, very nice car carpets.

The Santa Monica interior of the Dream Edition is not available in the other trim levels. However, the Santa Cruz has similarly light elements. While the Tahoe carpets are certainly darker, I think they would still show dirt and stains fairly easily. The only way really to mask stains with the factory carpets might be to buy a set of Mojave carpets for the lighter interiors.

We don't deal with snow and slush here in Florida, but we have almost 900 miles on the car and, so far, the carpets don't show the least sign of having been used, even though we've gotten into it from wet parking lots a few times.

The carpets are so plush and well-tailored that we've decided not to try to protect them and just replace them periodically if staining becomes a problem. They really are very, very nice car carpets.
Did you at least Scotch Guard them at all ?

Yes closest I can get on the GT is the Santa Cruz which is similar but it has the brown stitching from the Tahoe, and the walnut wood. I like that one too.

Nope. I've thought about it, though, and probably should.
Well, for them to stay so clean is great then. I wonder if I should take out my all weather mats...

I do like the color, even though it is very dark. It sparkles in the sunlight. Thinking about blacking out the silver trim.
Did you black out the silver trim. That IMO is a great idea. Maybe the PPF Wrap can put a sheet on it. I am not a fan either.

Did you black out the silver trim. That IMO is a great idea. Maybe the PPF Wrap can put a sheet on it. I am not a fan either.
No.

I have a DE in the far west part of the Houston metroplex.

About 2hrs from Austin.

You are welcome to "look" and take pictures. :)
This picture look a bit CGI, quite gorgeous!

Any recommendations for PPF in austin? Saw a couple places that have done lucids so far…

Authentic Details has pretty good reviews, I got Xpel tint done for my Tesla over there. You can check it out for Xpel wrap.

Austin detailing shop does 3M PPF wrap which has pretty good reviews as well.

I want to place a reservation but would like to look at the car first. Anyone owner in Austin that would be willing to show me their car?

Thanks

Any recommendations for PPF in austin? Saw a couple places that have done lucids so far…
We had my wife's SUV done with PPF/Ceramic at Austin Detailing and they did a great job. Not sure if they've done any Lucids but they do a lot of PPG/Ceramic/tint for Teslas. Located up by 183/McNeil

Back