Anyone here have a Gravity Touring? (not the GT)

@jz788 and @mfdutra I'm impatient and couldn't wait 4-6 months to build one and originally wanted a GT fully loaded; however, waited a month or two and no inventory with the config I wanted. Settled for a Touring and picking it up this Friday. You both stated 3.38/3.2 mi/kWh but what wheel configuration do you guys have? I opted for the 22"/23" which drops the EPA from 337 to 301.

I am also located in the Bay Area.
I have 20”/21”

Have about 3k miles now and getting 3.10 now
 
I have touring for about 2.5 months and I have 20"/21" and I get about 3.1 as well.
 
@jz788 and @mfdutra I'm impatient and couldn't wait 4-6 months to build one and originally wanted a GT fully loaded; however, waited a month or two and no inventory with the config I wanted. Settled for a Touring and picking it up this Friday. You both stated 3.38/3.2 mi/kWh but what wheel configuration do you guys have? I opted for the 22"/23" which drops the EPA from 337 to 301.

I am also located in the Bay Area.
What didnt you wait then for the GT, sute Touring is so much less milage..
 
What didnt you wait then for the GT, sute Touring is so much less milage..
because 301 miles is plenty enough for what I would use for the vehicle. I’m just asking the thread to see what true miles people are getting as there’s not enough public data currently for the Touring.
 
because 301 miles is plenty enough for what I would use for the vehicle. I’m just asking the thread to see what true miles people are getting as there’s not enough public data currently for the Touring.
Check this website

His should help out
With real range
 
Back
Top