Scheduled Charging with Juicebox 40

Actually, WB doesn’t work for me once vehicle goes to sleep. I have to open the Lucid App to wake the vehicle before it will start charging.
Weird. Mine doesn’t need this

Is there any update for this? I'm having the issue that others had earlier this year. If I plug in the Juicebox before it's 12am start time, the Lucid sends error messages to unplug the charger. Then it won't start charging when it is supposed to. I had to replug it in at midnight to get the Juicebox's set schedule to work. Do you just set the Juicebox to charge automatically and schedule it from the Lucid?

Is there any update for this? I'm having the issue that others had earlier this year. If I plug in the Juicebox before it's 12am start time, the Lucid sends error messages to unplug the charger. Then it won't start charging when it is supposed to. I had to replug it in at midnight to get the Juicebox's set schedule to work. Do you just set the Juicebox to charge automatically and schedule it from the Lucid?
Yes I ignore Juiceboxs scheduling ability and schedule from the Lucid

Yes this is the best way with any charger.
I originally bought the Juicebox to charge my Honda Clarity. That also had an app, but it stopped recognizing my car about a year after I got it. So scheduling from the Juicebox app was the only way to do it. I'll turn that feature off and see what happens the next time I charge the car, which won't be for a few days.

Back