Any Utah Owners?

Have driven through southern Utah. Charging at RV park in Monument Valley.
F86EDA67-D3FF-4FF2-A4C9-911276EC799F.jpeg

Well I'm just placing an order for a super low mileage used 2023 GT. Should receive it in a few weeks. I'm in the daybreak area.

How have you guys been handling service issues? I don't think there is a physical service center in SLC is there?

How have you guys been handling service issues? I don't think there is a physical service center in SLC is there?
There's a mobile service team covering Utah, Idaho, and Colorado. James and Ryan are great to work with and have always been friendly and easy to get in touch with. They'll be able to handle most of your service needs. Anything major they can't do would probably involve sending the car to the Seattle service center.

There's a mobile service team covering Utah, Idaho, and Colorado. James and Ryan are great to work with and have always been friendly and easy to get in touch with. They'll be able to handle most of your service needs. Anything major they can't do would probably involve sending the car to the Seattle service center.
Do you happen to know if they cover the cost when they send it off? I'm assuming they do...

Hi guys, just purchased an Air GT with 1300 miles, Quantum Grey, 21” Aero’s. Looking to do a stealth wrap and powder coat the wheels. Any recommendations? I’m in Holladay, would like to hook up for a coffee run and compare notes. This thing is absolutely sick !

hey! Welcome! I’ve been doing my work at 4Horsemen Racing. They are pricey but take good care of you. I did stealth, tint, and will be doing ceramic soon.

BTW their powder coating is outsourced but they can do it while they work on your car helping you save time.

Saw someone on the freeway today, first time seeing a lucid while in my lucid 🙃

Saw someone on the freeway today, first time seeing a lucid while in my lucid 🙃
There's starting to be more in Utah, @Shane_SLC snd I live only a few miles of each other

My wraps were done by Logicc Protection, the owner is Marko and is excellent. Works with many luxury vehicles

Back