Any Reservation Holders/Owners in New Mexico?

SinSantaFe

Cars
2020 Tesla Model 3
Howdy - I live in the Santa Fe area and have a GrandTouring and Touring reservation, but will be biting the bullet very soon and putting in my order - probably for the Touring w/ 19”wheels, optional glass top and Surreal Sound Pro. I’d love to hear from those of you in New Mexico who are taking the Lucid ride.

You have both reserved?

My bad!. I should have said I had the GT reserved, but had a T design saved. I wish I could justify the added expense of the GT, but for my needs I can't so I am switching my GT reservation over to my saved T design. My SA says they will apply the $1000 deposit to the new configuration.

hydbob - Are you in New Mexico?
I should also add that part of my budget decision is based on my reservation for a Rivian R1T, which I also hope to add to my stable. Then I'll have the best of both worlds - at least until the Gravity starts production!

hydbob - Are you in New Mexico?
I should also add that part of my budget decision is based on my reservation for a Rivian R1T, which I also hope to add to my stable. Then I'll have the best of both worlds - at least until the Gravity starts production!
Southern California, but I was interested in someone who had 2 reservations down!

Back