Any New Hampshire owners?

Japper2112

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand touring
I will be taking delivery of my GT this week. Natick location

Thanks! Just printed, hoping for delivery this week

Good luck and post some pictures when it arrives!

I split my time between DC and Moultonborough, but alas more DC than NH lately.

I am in NH.

Good luck and post some pictures when it arrives!

I split my time between DC and Moultonborough, but alas more DC than NH lately.
Awesome, I am having dinner with my sister at Bucky's on Tuesday to show off the car. Garry

Awesome, I am having dinner with my sister at Bucky's on Tuesday to show off the car. Garry
I love Buckey's! We are only about a mile away, right by Castle in the Clouds.

Funny story: We were there earlier this year, I had just upgraded from my old 2015 Model S to my current 2020. We'd just had dinner and drinks with my father in law, so I decided to show off and 'smart summon' the car across the parking lot. Couple of guys come running out of the bar, one guy was all "Holy sh!t, did it just do that by itself?!".

So I imagine the crowd will be pretty impressed with your new GT :cool:

I love Buckey's! We are only about a mile away, right by Castle in the Clouds.

Funny story: We were there earlier this year, I had just upgraded from my old 2015 Model S to my current 2020. We'd just had dinner and drinks with my father in law, so I decided to show off and 'smart summon' the car across the parking lot. Couple of guys come running out of the bar, one guy was all "Holy sh!t, did it just do that by itself?!".

So I imagine the crowd will be pretty impressed with your new GT :cool:
Ha, that awesome, I love when I'm telling someone about my Lucid and they reply, "Who makes it"???

I have never been able to get summon to work on the model Y. Lol. But I know it’s possible

Bedford, NH .. but driving the Lucid back to FL Christmas weekend 🤞

EA Charging Station reliability in NH.... I've made it to all five(5) stations (Lebanon, Manchester, Nashua, Salem, and Seabrook) and all except the one in Seabrook worked well with the Lucid. Seabrook never worked with my Nissan Leaf (CHAdeMO) nor my LUCID, and I've seen few other cars work there - as of September 2022, the last time I tried it out.

Heading up to Epping to visit family in April. Live. Freeze. Die.

Well, if you want to get frustrated and are driving up I-95, stop in Seabrook just to see if it works for you (take the Exit before the tolls and go East on Rte 107 to the Walmart on Rte 1). Let me know if it works for you!!!

Huh, going "up" to Epping....😹

Heading up to Epping to visit family in April. Live. Freeze. Die.
I am headed to Coburn Valley, PA for fly fishing in April so will get to check out the EA stations on the interstates along the way.

So that's what the NH motto means! I have been trying to figure out what the live free part means since I moved here in April.

Just got my 3D MAXpider mats (black) for the car, and they fit perfectly! Tried to play a USB and it says it's not formatted properly (it is). Will reformat and give it another college try.

Back