Another Referral Needed

ADSTEIN

Verified Owner
Cars
Tesla, BMW, Jaguar
Hi,
Considering an Air Touring. Will an owner who wants the referral credit please DM me your referral code.
Thanks,
Alex

Most people cannot DM - So please use mine or one below.

I hope that your purchase goes well. Let us know if you have any questions. The car is spectacular to drive so I am sure that you will enjoy it. If you do use my referral code or a code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your Lucid Air.

Please use my referral code:

Or just K9WIJHB0

Neil Tracht

I know you probably used one already if you haven’t consider using mine below:

Thanks for all of the fast replies! I wish that I could share across multiple referrals but can only buy one car now :)
A little background, I have a 2012 Tesla Model S with 220k miles which is still running although starting to show its age. Lucid was simply too expensive until now but am seriously thinking about a lease for a few reasons:
1) Battery tech is improving fast and not sure I want to own long term the current batteries
2) Switch to NACS may hurt resale of current models
3) $7,500 credit towards lease
4) I can but out the lease if I choose when it ends

Most people cannot DM - So please use mine or one below.

I hope that your purchase goes well. Let us know if you have any questions. The car is spectacular to drive so I am sure that you will enjoy it. If you do use my referral code or a code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your Lucid Air.

Please use my referral code:

Or just K9WIJHB0

Neil Tracht

Neil I will use yours as well

Shouldn’t the referral code or message be changed? If we use the link in our app it says it expires Mar 31, 2024

Shouldn’t the referral code or message be changed? If we use the link in our app it says it expires Mar 31, 2024
Do you have the latest app version? The thing that expired was the special March promotion they were running. Not your code itself.

Do you have the latest app version? The thing that expired was the special March promotion they were running. Not your code itself.
So, I have seen my points have been reduced by half after this update. Probably, due to delivery hasn’t happend before end of March

So, I have seen my points have been reduced by half after this update. Probably, due to delivery hasn’t happend before end of March
This is due to offer ending at the end of March and is most likely a bug on the app where historical double points earned in March also show up as halved. This happened for me too but I did earn double points and my total points of March stayed double and did not half. Hope this helps!

This is due to offer ending at the end of March and is most likely a bug on the app where historical double points earned in March also show up as halved. This happened for me too but I did earn double points and my total points of March stayed double and did not half. Hope this helps!
Yeah, don’t trust the app point value math. It’s all over the place.

Back