Another new lessee in LA

SteveS

Verified Owner
Cars
2024 Pure
Hi all. My wife and I got a 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 6 a year ago to supplement our 7-speed 2019 Corvette Grand Sport. Our poor Corvette has mostly sat in the garage since then because I've come to realize I'm too old and LA traffic and roads are such that I'm a lot happier getting around the city in an EV!

But I wanted a(n even) better EV than our Ioniq 6, so, I just accepted a lease offer on this white 2024 Pure from the Pasadena showroom. Our Corvette will be appearing on BringaTrailer soon.

unnamed (3).jpg
PXL_20240513_171502827.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the club. You are also localish to me so if you have any questions hit me up!

Congrats and welcome to the club. You are also localish to me so if you have any questions hit me up!
Thanks for that offer and thanks for all the information you posted to this forum previously. In my obsessive research, I learned a lot from your posts!

Hi all. My wife and I got a 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 6 a year ago to supplement our 7-speed 2019 Corvette Grand Sport. Our poor Corvette has mostly sat in the garage since then because I've come to realize I'm too old and LA traffic and roads are such that I'm a lot happier getting around the city in an EV!

But I wanted a(n even) better EV than our Ioniq 6, so, I just accepted a lease offer on this white 2024 Pure from the Pasadena showroom. Our Corvette will be appearing on BringaTrailer soon.

View attachment 20946View attachment 20947
The Lucid will always be beautiful... but damn, that Corvette. Gives it some good competition in that area!

Back