Android Widget Screen Fit

lucidtouringman

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I uninstalled and reinstalled the lucid app last night and now my widget won't fit edge to edge like it used to. I'm on a Pixel Pro 8. I remember this being an issue and we have to follow some sequence of setting the grid size or resolution on the phone. Anyone know how to trick the phone into sizing the widgets to fit edge to edge?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240824-095520.webp
    Screenshot_20240824-095520.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 52
Bump. Anyone?

Interesting. My Pixel 9 Pro XL's Lucid widget is full-width (5x5?) as just transferred from my Pixel 7 Pro. But when I tried placing another copy of the widget on another Pixel 9 screen, the max size listed is 4x4. I wonder if there used to be a 5x5 option in the app, and now it's gone.

Lucid widget screenshot.png

Thanks for looking .. you used to have to do some jugglery such as setting grid size to 4x4 and then installing the 4x2 widget and then when you go back to 5x5, the 4x2 aspect ratio should stay intact. But now it's resizing back to 4x2 even when phone is set to 5x5. This is very first world problem but I want symmetry dammit...! Ha...

Thanks for looking .. you used to have to do some jugglery such as setting grid size to 4x4 and then installing the 4x2 widget and then when you go back to 5x5, the 4x2 aspect ratio should stay intact....
I have never consciously done these things but wound up with 5x5. I think it must have been an option once.

I have never consciously done these things but wound up with 5x5. I think it must have been an option once.
So you're on an android and your app goes edge to edge? Can u please share a screenshot of your lucid apps widget options? I wonder if 5x5 is listed for you somehow...you can always cancel out of that option obviously so shouldn't change anything fornyou

So you're on an android and your app goes edge to edge? Can u please share a screenshot of your lucid apps widget options? I wonder if 5x5 is listed for you somehow...you can always cancel out of that option obviously so shouldn't change anything fornyou
The options are 3x2, 4x2, 4x4. The 4x4 looks like yours - it doesn't fill the screen, unlike the apparent 5x5 widget that is on my phone in the screenshot above.

The options are 3x2, 4x2, 4x4. The 4x4 looks like yours - it doesn't fill the screen, unlike the apparent 5x5 widget that is on my phone in the screenshot above.
Yeah I wouldn't mess with that 5x5 arrangement..cos not sure if you're gonna be able to get it back or not...I wish I hadn't uninstalled my app! Now I'm stuck with this arrangement of having 5x5 grid but a widget that'll only go 4x2 ...

Interesting. My Pixel 9 Pro XL's Lucid widget is full-width (5x5?) as just transferred from my Pixel 7 Pro. But when I tried placing another copy of the widget on another Pixel 9 screen, the max size listed is 4x4. I wonder if there used to be a 5x5 option in the app, and now it's gone.

View attachment 22890
Off topic, but how’s the 9 Pro treating you?

Back