All weather mats

I'm strongly considering the transparent ones. Any further feedback? Do they do a good job staying put?
Yes, they have spikes that hold them in place on top of my lucid mats. However after I put them in place, I realized that the spikes may be too sharp and may puncture the leather on the OEM mats, so I used a knife to cut off 4 rows of spikes which will go on top of the leather and that worked. The mats still stay pretty firmly in place and sometimes need to be adjusted slightly.

Yes, they have spikes that hold them in place on top of my lucid mats. However after I put them in place, I realized that the spikes may be too sharp and may puncture the leather on the OEM mats, so I used a knife to cut off 4 rows of spikes which will go on top of the leather and that worked. The mats still stay pretty firmly in place and sometimes need to be adjusted slightly.
I should have mentioned that overall I have been happy with the mats. The driver side mat started yellowing a little bit and I believe it was because of the snow and the salt here in New England. I need to take it out and wash it - hopefully that clears out the yellowing.

Back