All Season Tires versus Tire and Rim package

apatel87

I got an email today to configure my air touring. I am opting for the stealth package which I think does make the car look a lot more aggressive. I don’t like the look of the 19 inch rims at all and I’ve seen them in person. I was wondering if people are taking up Lucid on their offer to give tire and the 19 inch rims for 3750 or are people buying tires to switch out immediately after getting the car. I live in Boston so the weather is cold for at least half the year, the only tires that I’ve seen are the Michelin pilot all season tires for the 20 inch tires. Are there any other ones that could fit the 20 inch rims.

@apatel87 - can you point me to this Lucid offer to give tire & wheel to get 3750? I'm in the same boat in Seattle area and cannot possibly drive a car with summer tires on it.

I got an email today to configure my air touring. I am opting for the stealth package which I think does make the car look a lot more aggressive. I don’t like the look of the 19 inch rims at all and I’ve seen them in person. I was wondering if people are taking up Lucid on their offer to give tire and the 19 inch rims for 3750 or are people buying tires to switch out immediately after getting the car. I live in Boston so the weather is cold for at least half the year, the only tires that I’ve seen are the Michelin pilot all season tires for the 20 inch tires. Are there any other ones that could fit the 20 inch rims.
I've ordered the 20" and plan to swap out tires for the Michelin all seasons

What’s 3750??
Sorry for being ignorant

@apatel87 - can you point me to this Lucid offer to give tire & wheel to get 3750? I'm in the same boat in Seattle area and cannot possibly drive a car with summer tires on it.
Just talk to service.

I'm curious about the $3,750 offer you mentioned. Was that for buying a second set of 19" rims/tires from Lucid? I was at the Scottsdale, AZ studio last weekend and asked my advisor how much an extra set of 19" rims/tires would cost if I went with 20" rims/tires on the car. He quoted me $9,000.

At that price I will eventually try to come up with much nicer looking after market 19" rims and all season tires if I decide that's what I need.

I got my Lucid with 21 inch wheels and summer tires by mistake. Lucid never pointed it out and we were only clued in at delivery. We were told $4800 to switch to 19s. We bought Michelin all season tires locally. In the spring I will switch the tires out and will continue to do so until the original summer tires are shot and then just use the Michelin all season tires. I also have the Michelin pilot all season tires on my Maserati.

Back