Alexa

Jimaikins

New Member

Joined
Oct 24, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Cars
Lucid Air
Has anyone figured out if it’s possible to revive Alexa in the car? I’m not crazy about “hey Lucid” and I lost a lot of smart home functionality when Alexa was killed. For example, I used to be able to use voice commands to control lights, alarms and garage doors as I was arriving or departing.
 
Has anyone figured out if it’s possible to revive Alexa in the car? I’m not crazy about “hey Lucid” and I lost a lot of smart home functionality when Alexa was killed. For example, I used to be able to use voice commands to control lights, alarms and garage doors as I was arriving or departing.
It's not possible. Nor Google Assistant.
Some use Siri through their connected iPhone.
 
Alexa was great

I was able to control my home as well

I wish they could do at least integrations with hey lucid
 
Back
Top