Air's Delivered After June 15th Issues?

So far on day 9, it hasn't had any issues yet. But phone not working with bluetooth all the time is a real pain. Most everything seems to be software so far......

Had this one as well. Technician came to house and fixed it in 10 minutes. Loose wire.
They took my vehicle to Goose Island, fixed left blinker issue overnight, and brought it back the next morning.

Just got my GT on Sat. (Millbrae) and two issues during PDI and one when I connected to my bldg. wifi
  1. We found that the charger port won't work manually (press on the right lower corner). We put it on the bill of inspection (or whatever it's called) and were told that a service tech will reach out. Might be a faulty solenoid valve that they will fix
  2. Seat ventilation didn't work. Had to walk away from the car to do a hard reset for that to start working
  3. Connected to my bldg's public Wifi in the parking garage and immediately the phone app got disconnected and showed "vehicle offline" and car doors wouldn't open. Had to walk away and try again. Realized that the Wifi throws up a T&C page that you have to click accept on before the connection allows data to pass through. Most likely that tripped up the car as there was no where for the page to show up and go live. Weird issue but probably not related to the car.
In the excitement, I haven't pored through the fit and finish carefully but everything seems fine

One more thing. The tire pressure warning light just turned on for no reason. The tires seem to be fine. Will see if the light turns off on it's own.

Took delivery in Torrence July 5 - no issues so far with fit and finish. Had an issue with the pilot panel scrolling and jumping randomly the next day, but it was hot out here (110 degrees) and haven't had the problem since, so I chalked it up to heat. Will get service if it recurs. Had the issue with random shock and tilt alarms when the garage was hot, but that seems to be fixed by a recent OTA download. Car is awesome to drive and being patient with "evolving" software glitches.

Back