Air pure floor mat swag

FathomBlueScott

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
59
Location
NC
Cars
Lucid
Air DE Number
1
1000004370.webp
 
Just read those two recent complaining posts about the air and gravity and I have to state a rebuttal... I've put 70k on my air pure and it is absolutely flawless... No one problem in my two years of everyday driving and interstate highway bliss!
 
Those look sharp - are they attached with Velcro underneath? Also curious how easy to clean….
 
No Velcro but They have skinny little plastic shims that help guide the edges under the molding folds, and the back has a soft, foam line padding surface that grips so they don't slide.
 

​

I got mine from a little outfit called....Amazon!
Brand: Zilituer

Car Floor Mats Fit for Lucid Air Pure 2023 All Weather Durability Leather Car Floor Mats, Skidproof Pedal, Waterproof, Wear-reistant(Beige)​

 
Back
Top