Air printed manual

L-Dude

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2025
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
1,726
Location
SE US
Cars
2025 Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
KYSLYZ47
Is it possible to get a printed version of the Air owners manual? I understand that OTA updates makes some information obsolete, but I much prefer sitting down with a printed manual and browsing through it, using post-it notes to highlight things. This is easier to do with a physical manual than a pdf or online version. Is there any place I can get one?
 
I saw an owner's manual print copy in the glovebox of my Air but didn't crack it open (it was wrapped in a plastic film).
 
I have one that came with my car but I'm certain it's out of date by now.
 
@pavan @MGRMLN What model years were/are your Airs?

I'm thinking about just taking the pdf to Staples and letting them handle it.

Edit: $70 for a B&W printout from Staples. Yuk.
 
Last edited:
I picked up my Air last weekend, 2025 model year.
 
I saw an owner's manual print copy in the glovebox of my Air but didn't crack it open (it was wrapped in a plastic film).
I was just told that all manuals are pdf only. But you have a printed one?
 
Perhaps I got confused. This is what I saw in the glovebox, it is called a Quick Reference Guide, not Owner's Manual. Don't know if this has the same content as the online manual, will take a look when my wife is back with the car.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250916_023915142.webp
    PXL_20250916_023915142.webp
    453.4 KB · Views: 105
I checked it, while the cover page is different, the contents and the first few pages seem identical to the Owner's Manual PDF on the Lucid website. For example, see this page of the printed booklet that says "About this Manual" (compare to page 3 of the PDF manual).
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250916_042335513.webp
    PXL_20250916_042335513.webp
    371.7 KB · Views: 105
Is it possible to get a printed version of the Air owners manual? I understand that OTA updates makes some information obsolete, but I much prefer sitting down with a printed manual and browsing through it, using post-it notes to highlight things. This is easier to do with a physical manual than a pdf or online version. Is there any place I can get one?
You could try ordering one from Barnes and Noble. I haven’t used this service, but I did a quick estimate and it said it would be about $16.
 
You could try ordering one from Barnes and Noble. I haven’t used this service, but I did a quick estimate and it said it would be about $16.
PS: Thr price is dependent on the size of the pages you want. I picked 8.5 x 11, just to get an estimate. Could be lower or higher depending upon what size you choose. Good luck. There are quite a few print on demand sites. I figured B&N would be reputable.
 
Back
Top