• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Air GT For Sale - DFW area

LuciPearl

Cars
Air Grand Touring
FOR SALE - DFW area, Air GT, 19" wheels, Black with Mojave interior, 1100 miles. PPF for all front facing surfaces. Tint added to all glass surfaces, Protective film on Pilot Panel.

At 6'4", 290 lb with back problems this 68yo can't handle the entry and exit without back stress. Send a message if you are interested.

FOR SALE - DFW area, Air GT, 19" wheels, Black with Mojave interior, 1100 miles. PPF for all front facing surfaces. Tint added to all glass surfaces, Protective film on Pilot Panel.

At 6'4", 290 lb with back problems this 68yo can't handle the entry and exit without back stress. Send a message if you are interested.
Don't be sad @rbbarry.....I will enjoy the Gravity when it comes out! GOt on the list a few days after taking delivery of the Air.

The good news is I am still selling. The bad news is the car is at the Houston Service Center. Car bricked and it was determined it needs a new battery pack. So I won’t have the car for about 2 more weeks. Also having them fix two delivery issues; lumbar support worked with side buttons but not pilot screen buttons, and a side bolster on the drivers seat wasn’t working. With all that, and they update with latest software, it will be a new vehicle!

I will let you know when I get it back.

Jim

Back