Air Grand Touring Performance reliability question

BLeydon

New Member

Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Cars
Rivian R1T Quad
I have decided to get a used Lucid Air Grand Touring and am deciding on whether to get a Performance version (for which it seems only 2022's are available that I have been able to find) or a 2024 standard version. I have heard there are some reliability issues with the 2022's, but I am wondering what people here have actually experienced. Have whatever things have gone wrong since been solved so that now the car is reliable or has it been continuing problems? Any insight would be appreciated.
 
Once fixed, issues tend to stay fixed. There have been a handful with a number being addressed next week as we creep towards 40k miles.
 
I have decided to get a used Lucid Air Grand Touring and am deciding on whether to get a Performance version (for which it seems only 2022's are available that I have been able to find) or a 2024 standard version. I have heard there are some reliability issues with the 2022's, but I am wondering what people here have actually experienced. Have whatever things have gone wrong since been solved so that now the car is reliable or has it been continuing problems? Any insight would be appreciated.
It really varies from car to car. My 2022 Air GT has been very reliable except for known/common software issues.
 
My 2022 DE has been pretty flawless. Check the service history. But in general, even if it does have issues, assuming they were fixed, they don’t tend to return.
 
Back
Top