Air Died at the grocery store

stemkin7

Member

Joined
Mar 25, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Cars
Lucid Air
When I returned to my car about 1 hour ago and engaged my seatbelt (which Ive had problems with) the seat did not adjust and the car went blank!! Completely black!! My Air Pure 2025 is waiting for a tow home. Hoping to contact service in the morning and they will be able to help me. This is not my first time having a problem with the car. And no, I did not do a recent upgdate. In December my car broke down in Las Vegas and ended up in the shop for 76 days. I don't even have 10000 miles on the car. Dispatch tried to help me reboot car but it did not work.
 
That sucks. I hope they can get it ironed out for you.
 
When I returned to my car about 1 hour ago and engaged my seatbelt (which Ive had problems with) the seat did not adjust and the car went blank!! Completely black!! My Air Pure 2025 is waiting for a tow home. Hoping to contact service in the morning and they will be able to help me. This is not my first time having a problem with the car. And no, I did not do a recent upgdate. In December my car broke down in Las Vegas and ended up in the shop for 76 days. I don't even have 10000 miles on the car. Dispatch tried to help me reboot car but it did not work.
Does the app see it?
 
When I returned to my car about 1 hour ago and engaged my seatbelt (which Ive had problems with) the seat did not adjust and the car went blank!! Completely black!! My Air Pure 2025 is waiting for a tow home. Hoping to contact service in the morning and they will be able to help me. This is not my first time having a problem with the car. And no, I did not do a recent upgdate. In December my car broke down in Las Vegas and ended up in the shop for 76 days. I don't even have 10000 miles on the car. Dispatch tried to help me reboot car but it did not work.
Just returned from meeting tow truck driver. When I opened the door everything was normal. I drove home the short distance and tow driver followed me. Now what?? O canceled tomorrow’s appointment. I will contact customer service. This cannot continue!!!!!
 
Just returned from meeting tow truck driver. When I opened the door everything was normal. I drove home the short distance and tow driver followed me. Now what?? O canceled tomorrow’s appointment. I will contact customer service. This cannot continue!!!!!
Honestly, it sounds like you may have a loose connector or ground or something. I would definitely have them take it to Service and tell him you'd like to go over everything from tip to tail to make sure it is fine.
 
Back
Top