Air app for iPhone update 2.12.0 (3982)

David R.

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
200
Reaction score
101
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
I just downloaded Version 2.12.0 (3982) of the Lucid Air app for iPhone and the delayed awakening issue appears to have been resolved (fingers crossed). The delay is now quite short. Any other users experiencing this improvement?
 
It was zippier just now, but I don't know if that's a one off or the new normal.
 
Still can't send an address from Apple Maps, now you can't even send an address from the Lucid app to the Lucid Air. Seem to be losing features over time, not gaining them.
 
I just downloaded Version 2.12.0 (3982) of the Lucid Air app for iPhone and the delayed awakening issue appears to have been resolved (fingers crossed). The delay is now quite short. Any other users experiencing this improvement?
Mine was resolved for one freakin day now it’s slow again.

Also send from maps is still broken.
 
Still can't send an address from Apple Maps, now you can't even send an address from the Lucid app to the Lucid Air. Seem to be losing features over time, not gaining them.
That's in solidarity with Gravity owners :)
 
Still can't send an address from Apple Maps, now you can't even send an address from the Lucid app to the Lucid Air. Seem to be losing features over time, not gaining them.
This didn't work in my last car either. It must be trickier than it seems.
 
Still can't send addresses from the phone to the car. Still can't use mobile key and actually be able to wake up my car from the app (which is a MUST this winter, I need to pre-heat my car before trips, but it's literally impossible if I configure mobile key). I've had a few sessions where I open the app and it's stuck from a previous session and doesn't update; I have to force close the app and re-open, then it reads the current status properly.
 
Same for me sending addresses stop working. (Google map on android phone or via app) Can't say for mobile key cause I don't use it (it's too annoying with the car in home garage) I also noticed that the app freezes quite often. I installed the widget few months ago and didn't have any problem letting the Lucid app "open" all the time but recently I realized that closing the app after open it via the widget stop the newly app freezing problem that came with 2.12.0. It looks like reopening the app via widget refresh the status instead of trying to run in parallel (and freeze) so I remove the "Keep Open" option on the app and only use the widget and swipe out the app when done. I maybe wrong but it works for me. 😉 till now!
 
Upgrading to 2.12.0 has made my app practically useless. Can't connect at all at home and takes forever when I'm away now. I get all kinds of unable to connect messages. When I do connect to it (away from home), it tells me my windows are open everytime I try to turn on the climate control remotely. A big step backwards, at least for me, with this app version.
 
Yes, it's a disaster. Haven't had an update since September that improved anything. Everything I've seen breaks something that worked fine, and did not fix what was broken.
 
It has fixed the "car offline" issue for me. Everything else seems to work just fine.
 
The app has been working fine

Only small issues I can live and love with are widgets not working and idk

FYI the widget has never ever worked for me. It only works when I fresh install the app and login , then it works for couple of minutes or hours and eventually it disconnects

I have iPhone 13 Pro
 
Back
Top