AIFaraday AIFuture AIStarts AIShipping AICars

Shuasha

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT
My god, if you were playing buzzword bingo everybody would win by the end of the first paragraph of their release.

Why doesn't Lucid have an AI Lux interior?! We're so behind the times.

So $300k, only a 380ish mile range from a 140kWh battery, a $16k/year subscription service for "AI stuff". Somehow they add 2 hours to your day.. must be the AI.

I'm usually for for any new EV company, but these guys have a terrible history and I don't see how throwing meaningless buzzwords all over the place will change any of that.

My god, if you were playing buzzword bingo everybody would win by the end of the first paragraph of their release.

Why doesn't Lucid have an AI Lux interior?! We're so behind the times.

So $300k, only a 380ish mile range from a 140kWh battery, a $16k/year subscription service for "AI stuff". Somehow they add 2 hours to your day.. must be the AI.

I'm usually for for any new EV company, but these guys have a terrible history and I don't see how throwing meaningless buzzwords all over the place will change any of that.
300k! I thought it would be 180k... no way anybody is buying this.

When you mix hogwash with hokum and throw in a dash of hooey, what do you get? A Faraday cake.

Poor Michael. To have his name come to this . . . .

Imagine being in the software engineering industry... AI this. AI that. AI because it sounds good. AI because the fad is piping white hot.

I had a recruiter the other day... Extensive experience in generative AI despite the technology coming to a moderate use case in the past six months with heavy babying.

The trend won't stop until companies start getting the bills for their cloud instances running hundreds of billions of parameters for a single model across tens to hundreds of thousands of queries a day. Give it another six months to die down, maybe a year. Companies wise up when operational costs start tanking their bottom line.

Back