Oops. Accidentally posted in South Central. So, ... Has anyone used AG3 in Atlanta for full PPF & full tinting? Recommend? Any tips or advice (like how handle Lucid logo on front)? Thanks in advance. .... Chip
Thanks. Did you use XPEL+ or Ultimate or Stealth? And gloss or matte? Mine is Zenith Red; I'm leaning toward gloss.I used Sun and Shield in Alpharetta for 2 Porsches in past. Just had them do a full wrap with Xpel Ultimate Plus on my 2023 Touring. Neal and Mike are nice guys who do meticulous work at a fair price.
Would you recommend AG3? Any tips or areas the PPF isn't up to your expectations? Tx in advance for your input..... ChipYes I used them for full Xpel PPF, no tinting though.
I would absolutely recommend them. My neighbor got his 2 Teslas PPF from them. Very pleasant to work with.Would you recommend AG3? Any tips or areas the PPF isn't up to your expectations? Tx in advance for your input..... Chip