I originally ordered my Gravity with a tow package, just to have a hitch receiver for my bike rack. However, my SA found one that was identical to my specs, but without the tow package that was just entering production. I hemmed and hawed for about a minute, and went ahead with the tow-less car. I asked, and was told in no uncertain terms, that installing a tow hitch after production would be impossible, due to sensor/light wiring issues. However, since receiving the car, I've found that I can easily fit two 29" Mtn. bikes lying flat in the back with one of the 2nd rows folded down, and if I were to remove the front tires, I could probably fit 4. Obviously, road bikes would be even easier. Turns out that for me it's a better alternative to a rack, since I can stop on the way home and not worry about locking the bikes, and loading/unloading is pretty immediate. Plus, you have a very comfortable seat in the rear hatch to change shoes. There's just a vast canyon of space available in the back of this vehicle.