Adding 5-digit pin

Geo_93

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
DE Number
Hello folks. My question would be is there any way for me to input my 5-digit pin each time I unlock the vehicle? Whether it be when I use the valet card, key fob or phone. As of now, it's only the valet card that allows me that feature but in order for me to be fully secure, I'd prefer that option. I've tried looking through the settings but couldn't find anything regarding the addition of that feature.

Hello folks. My question would be is there any way for me to input my 5-digit pin each time I unlock the vehicle? Whether it be when I use the valet card, key fob or phone. As of now, it's only the valet card that allows me that feature but in order for me to be fully secure, I'd prefer that option. I've tried looking through the settings but couldn't find anything regarding the addition of that feature.
If you were to use your phone to unlock the car without setting up a mobile key, you’d have to enter a PIN. Please keep in mind that this only works if both your phone and your car are on the internet, whereas mobile key works locally over Bluetooth, so if you decide to do this make sure to carry the key card just in case.

Another alternative, I suppose, is to take the battery out of the key fob and use it batteryless, since you can still open the car with the fob with no battery, similarly to how you can open it with the key card

@Bobby posted a video of it a while ago

If you were to use your phone to unlock the car without setting up a mobile key, you’d have to enter a PIN. Please keep in mind that this only works if both your phone and your car are on the internet, whereas mobile key works locally over Bluetooth, so if you decide to do this make sure to carry the key card just in case.

Another alternative, I suppose, is to take the battery out of the key fob and use it batteryless, since you can still open the car with the fob with no battery, similarly to how you can open it with the key card

@Bobby posted a video of it a while ago
That video is on www.lucidupdates.com, in the FAQ section.

Back