ADAS

CLTGT

Verified Owner
Cars
73 Mustang Conv & the GT
I posted this in another thread, but it probably deserves its' own place.

Here is what it says on the LUCID site with respect to what the car should have delivered with (with respect to DreamDrive/ADAS):

When the Lucid Air begins production, DreamDrive’s Level 2 functionality will include 19 safety, driving, and parking assist features — with a further eight advanced features expected soon afterwards, delivered via over-the-air updates. Key features at launch include:

Safety:

• Surround View Monitoring
  • Blind Spot Display
  • Cross Traffic Protection
  • Traffic Sign Recognition
  • Automatic Emergency Braking
  • Alerts for distracted or drowsy drivers
Driving:

• Full Speed Highway Assist (Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Centering)
  • Traffic Drive-Off Alert
  • Headlight Assist
Parking:

• Autonomous Parking Assist
  • Pullout Control
  • Maneuver Comfort Braking

Now, it might be helpful if someone who has already taken delivery can verify what currently works on that list above. What are the other seven features since they refer to 19 features yet only list 12? What are the eight future features above the 19 that they mention?

It's all there. I'm currently running beta of 1.1.6 the software version that will bring cruise and speed limit readings.

It's all there. I'm currently running beta of 1.1.6 the software version that will bring cruise and speed limit readings.
I thought that was on your loaner car. Or are you running on your own car?

It was pre-loaded on my loaner car. Should have my ride back next week.

OK, that doesn't count. I want to hear who has their own cars and what their functionality is currently. We can't be turning our cars in for service to get a loaner just to get the latest software and the functionality that was promised...;)

OK, that doesn't count. I want to hear who has their own cars and what their functionality is currently. We can't be turning our cars in for service to get a loaner just to get the latest software and the functionality that was promised...;)
Well, Peter said that it's coming in January. So if you get your car after this month it should be fine! Let's just wait to see if they deliver on their promise.

Well, Peter said that it's coming in January. So if you get your car after this month it should be fine! Let's just wait to see if they deliver on their promise.

Peter also said "on track for 520 by end of 2021" :p

lol. fair.

Back