Accept delivery at Arizona factory?

As far as I know, Lucid is not willing to do deliveries at the factory. They just aren't set up for that.

Cars need to be detailed. DAs need to be on hand to walk customers through their set up. All the paperwork, etc.

Not to mention the tons of construction going on at Casa Grande.

The factory is designed to build cars. It's not a customer-friendly environment.

Having said that, I did suggest to my DA that I'd be willing to fly out to Scottsdale or one of the other service centers to get my car. We've set up a call to chat about it on Monday. I'll report back on what gets settled from that. If you live in an area that's low volume like me (where we don't even have a service center, but only a studio), it may be helpful to Lucid to not have to send a car carrier all the way to your area if they can drop it off at a much busier service center instead along with several other cars. But who knows? My DA might tell me that won't help at all. I'll know more on Monday.
Any update from your DA?

Any update from your DA?
As far as I know, my car is progressing normally through the process. They are shipping it to the Denver studio for me to pick up, once PDI is completed. The DA didn't see any issue with that causing delay. Last I checked on Friday, it was still in the queue for PDI.

Meanwhile, I've been signing all the paperwork and getting the insurance and financing settled. I signed everything on my end, so now I'm just waiting for Lucid Financial to send me their signed copy. From there, I guess it's a matter of waiting for confirmation the car is on its way to Denver with a firm delivery date. And then me making my payment for the "due at signing" money.

I am hoping to have my car sometime this week or next. Barring any major issues discovered during PDI or delays in transport, I should have the car before EOY.

As far as I know, my car is progressing normally through the process. They are shipping it to the Denver studio for me to pick up, once PDI is completed. The DA didn't see any issue with that causing delay. Last I checked on Friday, it was still in the queue for PDI.

Meanwhile, I've been signing all the paperwork and getting the insurance and financing settled. I signed everything on my end, so now I'm just waiting for Lucid Financial to send me their signed copy. From there, I guess it's a matter of waiting for confirmation the car is on its way to Denver with a firm delivery date. And then me making my payment for the "due at signing" money.

I am hoping to have my car sometime this week or next. Barring any major issues discovered during PDI or delays in transport, I should have the car before EOY.
That's awesome! Good to hear!

Thank you for sharing, I am going to try to do the same!

Although I’m a bit disappointed to be out of town while my finished Touring is ready for delivery back home, I was able to get a Lucid fix in Munich. Was even my color.
This location has been open since May and interest is good, according to the representative. They’re expected to deliver their first cars early next year. (Dream Edition
A8026622-2318-48E3-A167-AF078D1C264F.jpeg

Attachments

• 307EA969-8A99-4F03-8A6D-E2F370E54903.jpeg
    307EA969-8A99-4F03-8A6D-E2F370E54903.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
  • 8EE53D44-A9D7-4F1B-A34D-33CB88F1F473.jpeg
    8EE53D44-A9D7-4F1B-A34D-33CB88F1F473.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 75
Back