About to pull the trigger on 18mo 0% Lease

I can't pass up the deal they are running on the GT. I have a couple of questions...

1. Do the 19" Aero Range Wheels vs 20" Aero Lite Wheels really make that much of a range difference (50 miles)?
2. I don't love the two tone look. Does Cosmos Silver match the glass canopy roof pillars?
I agree with @joec . The silver body doesn't match the platinum pillars. But it's as close as you can get with the available body colors. It's a subtle difference that can be more pronounced in the right light and/or when wearing polarized glasses.

I can't pass up the deal they are running on the GT. I have a couple of questions...

1. Do the 19" Aero Range Wheels vs 20" Aero Lite Wheels really make that much of a range difference (50 miles)?
2. I don't love the two tone look. Does Cosmos Silver match the glass canopy roof pillars?
Initially I didn't prefer the two tone and was wanting to wait for stealth option but got impatient and got the Zenith Red with glass canopy. I culd have gotten the pillars wrapped but decided against it. The two tone adds character to the car, so decided to keep it. Didn't want it looking like any other car out there. But thats my personal personal preference.

I am interested in the 18 month GT lease so put down a deposit and when I am filling out my credit application, the 18 month option is a much bigger as compared to the 36 month option. the estimate given by the inital calculator was the same for 18 month and 36 month lease. have they ended the 18 month lease?

I am interested in the 18 month GT lease so put down a deposit and when I am filling out my credit application, the 18 month option is a much bigger as compared to the 36 month option. the estimate given by the initial calculator was the same for 18 month and 36 month lease. have they ended the 18 month lease?
I was told that the actual credit application does not calculate the 18 mos lease correctly, but when you are approved it will show the correct payment. I guess because the 18 mos lease was a special, as the 36 mos was calculating correctly.

I was told that the actual credit application does not calculate the 18 mos lease correctly, but when you are approved it will show the correct payment. I guess because the 18 mos lease was a special, as the 36 mos was calculating correctly.

This is correct. I had the same concern when getting approval for my 18 month lease.

Once you get the actual lease documents to sign, it should have the correct payment based on the original 18 month lease deal advertised on their website.

Does anyone know if you can sell the car to carvana or carmax or a 3rd party if you end up with positive equity at some point during the lease? I know it's unlikely with the current market and heavy depreciation, but just curious anyway.

Back