A few questions after picking up my car

See, mine doesn't do this very well in SW1.0

My wife gets in after me, and we have key / Face Detection enabled... but the car tries to trash-compactor me with her seat settings each time! We haven't touched any settings since we set it up and picked it up from Lucid...

It's kinda funny for her and all, but I'm planning to do a complete vehicle reset and bring it back to Lucid and see if the homies will walk me through the setup one more time, just so I know it isn't me
Mine did this on 1.0 too. It was one of my biggest complaints.

I'm elated to hear 2.0 addresses this stuff.

I had no end of issues with the mobile key on 1.0, but it has been so flawless on 2.0 I literally forgot where my fob was today.
I had tried the Mobile Key on the 1.xx software and it worked fine, but I ended up deleting it after the car kept waking up every time I went in the garage. Yes, I carry my phone with me always, and I wasn’t going to keep turning off Bluetooth every time before going in the garage. Is there some special trick to it with SW 2.0 that makes it work better now? I’d love to use Mobile Key, but is there a way to set it up in SW 2.0 to avoid unlocking the car when I don’t want to?

I had tried the Mobile Key on the 1.xx software and it worked fine, but I ended up deleting it after the car kept waking up every time I went in the garage. Yes, I carry my phone with me always, and I wasn’t going to keep turning off Bluetooth every time before going in the garage. Is there some special trick to it with SW 2.0 that makes it work better now? I’d love to use Mobile Key, but is there a way to set it up in SW 2.0 to avoid unlocking the car when I don’t want to?
No “special trick” but it does work much better now. I pretty much never use the fob anymore. And it only seems to open when I approach the driver’s door.

Back