RESOLVED A/C Issue

JJT1967

Cars
Air Touring
My new Touring does not put out any cool air in A/C mode. Blower works fine, just luke warm air temp. Service is calling me this week. Living in south Florida, this is untenable.

Did anyone else have this fixed and if so what was involved?

There goes any fast charging too.
What does no A/C have to do with not being able to fast charge? I'm not familiar with that one.

My new Touring does not put out any cool air in A/C mode. Blower works fine, just luke warm air temp. Service is calling me this week. Living in south Florida, this is untenable.

Try putting it on automatic in the front and rear and sync everything to the same temperature. If that doesn’t do it, then I would wait for service. If the front temperature fights with the rear, it can be ineffective. It really has to be on automatic to work properly, but it should work adequately.

Did you figure out a solve for this or end up having to take it in for service? I'm experiencing this same problem (AC blow warm or hot air) and have a service appointment scheduled for 3 weeks from now.

Did you figure out a solve for this or end up having to take it in for service? I'm experiencing this same problem (AC blow warm or hot air) and have a service appointment scheduled for 3 weeks from now.
Yes. Service came and confirmed no refrigerant was ever added so they added. Works great now.

I had the same thing happen. They took it last week and I picked it up a few days later.

Bad compressor and bad actuator somewhere.

I am having the same issue my a/c is blowing hot air its cooler outside than inside and outside is 104 degrees. Dropping it off to service on Friday we will see what happens, is all the s/c so far away. I have 280 miles on the car to start noticing this issue.

Back