7 manufacturers to create new charging network

The state of EA makes me so sad... Again another Fail for Lucid because of charging infrastructure. Such a shame, and it pisses me off nothing is being done about it and I feel like Lucid won't even acknowledge it publicly.

I don't know about addressing it publicly, but my service advisor just told me that Lucid is aware and trying to work on it.
I'm not really sure what they can do though. Not like they could build their own network. Unfortunately it seems like a real solution is still years out.

I don't know about addressing it publicly, but my service advisor just told me that Lucid is aware and trying to work on it.
I'm not really sure what they can do though. Not like they could build their own network. Unfortunately it seems like a real solution is still years out.
Yeah, but with the topic of this thread in question, glad others are working on more chargers.
Also wish Tesla would give a timeline of V4 chargers so even Lucid has the opportunity to make a decision on NACS vs CCS once and for all.

Yeah, but with the topic of this thread in question, glad others are working on more chargers.
Also wish Tesla would give a timeline of V4 chargers so even Lucid has the opportunity to make a decision on NACS vs CCS once and for all.

Tesla gives timeline and sticking to timeline is just a fairytale fantasy. This happened to E… who CEO of Boring company. Las Vegas needs time line on Vegas Loop underground. 2+ years passed, only 2 miles implemented, it’s coming… it’s coming…

Tesla gives timeline and sticking to timeline is just a fairytale fantasy. This happened to E… who CEO of Boring company. Las Vegas needs time line on Vegas Loop underground. 2+ years passed, only 2 miles implemented, it’s coming… it’s coming…
..and its not what it promised even with those 2 miles. Its literally just a tunnel, infact even human drivers are needed!

..and its not what it promised even with those 2 miles. Its literally just a tunnel, infact even human drivers are needed!

All tunnel vehicles are Tesla. Driver told me “E. owns all these Tesla as he privately owns Boring Company. Boring company and Hertz are good at absorbing excessive supply in Tesla’s parking lot and their CEO is just brilliant!“

Yadi-yadi-yada! Too much koolaid for me!

I better not hope one day a refurbish lemon law’d Tesla crash in this one way tunnel with no exit like subway train and have everyone trapped in infernal lithium fire.

I stopped at the EA in the Waterford Commons mall. About 4 miles off 95 during the RI meetup last weekend. Unfortunately 5/6 stations were down and it looks to still be that way according to PlugShare. Providence was my plan B.
I haven't had too many problems with those Waterford EA chargers. The ones off I91 are a 3mile trip off the highway in North Haven and have been a problem of slow charging each time I've used them but I was at 4 and 23% of charge so that whole issue Out of Spec talks about kicked in. The EA station off I95 in Stratford is right by the highway and maybe two are down at most. Recently though my plug and charge has been having issues connecting there though requiring station swapping.
EA should build up at the rest areas on I95 since we have plenty along that route before you get to Old Lyme.

Back