5 star service at Natick

William Short

Member

Joined
Dec 1, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
22
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
I picked up my car from service at the Natick center yesterday. My service experience was quite different from some of the ones I’ve read about in the forum at other service facilities, so I thought I would report.

My car needed annual service and it had one issue that did not affect driveability. An appointment was available in a reasonable time frame (especially considering the crunch from the Gravity issues). Drop off was easy, and I received regular updates about what was happening, receiving texts when some unexpected problems were found, when parts were ordered, when parts arrived, when work commenced, and when the car was ready.

The experience seemed top tier. Kudos to the team at Natick.
 
I’ve had to visit Natick a few times and I’ve always come away happy. It’s a great team there
 
Every service I had at Scottsdale service center was fantastic!

Just like bugs, only those who had n issue post. Majority have no issues.

But Lucid should still strive to make sure every customer is happy!
 
I have had great experiences at the Scottsdale service center. Wait times for an appointment have increased as others have noted. But when they have the vehicle everything was professional and promptly handled. Also was giving a Lucid Air as a free loaner.
 
I picked up my car from service at the Natick center yesterday. My service experience was quite different from some of the ones I’ve read about in the forum at other service facilities, so I thought I would report.

My car needed annual service and it had one issue that did not affect driveability. An appointment was available in a reasonable time frame (especially considering the crunch from the Gravity issues). Drop off was easy, and I received regular updates about what was happening, receiving texts when some unexpected problems were found, when parts were ordered, when parts arrived, when work commenced, and when the car was ready.

The experience seemed top tier. Kudos to the team at Natick.
That has also been my Natick experience. Great service & excellent communication.
 
I picked up my car from service at the Natick center yesterday. My service experience was quite different from some of the ones I’ve read about in the forum at other service facilities, so I thought I would report.

My car needed annual service and it had one issue that did not affect driveability. An appointment was available in a reasonable time frame (especially considering the crunch from the Gravity issues). Drop off was easy, and I received regular updates about what was happening, receiving texts when some unexpected problems were found, when parts were ordered, when parts arrived, when work commenced, and when the car was ready.

The experience seemed top tier. Kudos to the team at Natick.
Great to hear. I also had 5star top tier service at Tyson’s in McLean VA. While on I-95 north of Baltimore I hit a small fire extinguisher that had fallen off a pickup truck several cars ahead of me, no way to avoid it. It blew the right front tire and dented the rim. The Air handled it with a calm shudder an I was able to pull over to safety. Lucid roadside was immediately responsive and a tow truck familiar with EVs took my wife and me back to Tyson’s service. There, the 19” rim and tire, in stock, was replaced, alignment checked and fully inspected for any suspension damage all done within 45 minutes. Phenomenal service.
 
My annual service is coming up in a few weeks in Natick as well. A few routine things are already on the ticket, plus the half-shaft bolt recall fix for the 2025 Pure. I've been told a loaner Lucid will be available and that I should expect a 7-10 turnaround.
 
I picked up my car from service at the Natick center yesterday. My service experience was quite different from some of the ones I’ve read about in the forum at other service facilities, so I thought I would report.

My car needed annual service and it had one issue that did not affect driveability. An appointment was available in a reasonable time frame (especially considering the crunch from the Gravity issues). Drop off was easy, and I received regular updates about what was happening, receiving texts when some unexpected problems were found, when parts were ordered, when parts arrived, when work commenced, and when the car was ready.

The experience seemed top tier. Kudos to the team at Natick.
I concur regarding the Scottsdale service center. I have only had great interactions with them over 4+ years of ownership of my Air GT.
 
Back
Top