Right. But after having spent about 2 weeks in Service, my car still is not responsive to the mobile app. I’m lucky if I can press the door handle to open the car, and when I do get it open, it still asks for the PIN, even if it displays a check mark to acknowledge facial recognition.It is the PIN that you entered when you set up your profile. You should not need a pin if you have either the key fob or mobile key though.
I hope Lucid gets this fixed for you. Where is the checkmark suppose to be? I do not recall seeing it. Maybe that is why my profile loading is so screwy.Right. But after having spent about 2 weeks in Service, my car still is not responsive to the mobile app. I’m lucky if I can press the door handle to open the car, and when I do get it open, it still asks for the PIN, even if it displays a check mark to acknowledge facial recognition.
The green checkmate pops up on the right side of the main display. It’s so quick (and unpredictable), that I never get a chance to photograph it.I hope Lucid gets this fixed for you. Where is the checkmark suppose to be? I do not recall seeing it. Maybe that is why my profile loading is so screwy.
I will look for it next time I drive it.The green checkmate pops up on the right side of the main display. It’s so quick (and unpredictable), that I never get a chance to photograph it.
Did you try unlinking and relinked your mobile key and/or deleting your profile?Right. But after having spent about 2 weeks in Service, my car still is not responsive to the mobile app. I’m lucky if I can press the door handle to open the car, and when I do get it open, it still asks for the PIN, even if it displays a check mark to acknowledge facial recognition.
Actually it's the left side where the checkmark appears – sorry.I will look for it next time I drive it.
I have not delete my profile, but I have removed and re-added my mobile key and also my appearances. Today I was trying to use the key fob and it did not automatically unlock the car. I could unlock it by pushing the door handle and it did not ask for a PIN.Did you try unlinking and relinked your mobile key and/or deleting your profile?
I had an issue with my mobile key but it was because there were 2 assigned to my profile do I deleted all linked keys and reassigned them and it seems to have fixed the problem.