4 Days 9 Compliments

Mouthpiece

Verified Owner
Picked up my car 4 days ago from Ironclad Paint Protection and Coatings in Riviera Beach. Since then I've had at least 9 people sua sponte come up to me and compliment me on the car. It is a little off putting since I didn't design the car, all I did was purchase it. But it does indicate that the car is distinctive and noticeable even by people who aren't car people.

Picked up my car 4 days ago from Ironclad Paint Protection and Coatings in Riviera Beach. Since then I've had at least 9 people sua sponte come up to me and compliment me on the car. It is a little off putting since I didn't design the car, all I did was purchase it. But it does indicate that the car is distinctive and noticeable even by people who aren't car people.
But it does reflect your choice in purchases. After all...you chose to buy a Lucid and not a BMW IX.

Like to think I have a discerning eye and refined taste but those who know me know better. Some of the folks said the actual car looked better than in the photos and of course some had never heard of Lucid. Others just said they liked the look of the car. Unlike my wife who says she likes the looks of our Tesla better -- but she does like the interior of the Lucid better.

Back