G gaskiller Active Member Joined Nov 16, 2023 Messages 1,502 Reaction score 1,441 Sep 17, 2025 #1 I'm just dumbfounded...how on earth did a brand new car manufacturer make their first car this good?
P PhotoEye Active Member Joined Dec 29, 2021 Messages 900 Reaction score 459 Air DE Number 173 Sep 17, 2025 #2 gaskiller said: I'm just dumbfounded...how on earth did a brand new car manufacturer make their first car this good? Click to expand... What trim do you have?
gaskiller said: I'm just dumbfounded...how on earth did a brand new car manufacturer make their first car this good? Click to expand... What trim do you have?
socktucker Active Member Joined Sep 17, 2025 Messages 3,906 Reaction score 3,473 Location Silicone Grease It Cars Lucid Air Sep 17, 2025 #3 One day in and I’m grabbing the felt tape Just a couple rattles tho. Not too bad.
Cosmo Cruz Active Member Verified Owner Joined May 2, 2022 Messages 2,495 Reaction score 3,570 Location Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Cars 2022 Air GT Sep 18, 2025 #4 Three years in. Not a peep.