3.5 ?

Curious if you get download alerts that aren't updates with this. I get alerts once or twice a week that aren't software updates but when I look the car has definitely downloaded something.
I've only had in on the Gravity for a week or so. With the Air, the automation only triggered for normal OTAs.
 
I've only had in on the Gravity for a week or so. With the Air, the automation only triggered for normal OTAs.

Gotcha. I only created my automation last week or so too. I got the 3.5.1 update Thursday night but have also gotten a few alerts for downloads after that too.
 
Gotcha. I only created my automation last week or so too. I got the 3.5.1 update Thursday night but have also gotten a few alerts for downloads after that too.
I just realized that my automation always had the filter to reject those non-OTA downloads, so I wouldn't have noticed if the Air behaved the same. I imagine it did, but don't know.
 
Back
Top