22 Grand Touring Optional Equipment

Pacernow

Reaction score
Cars
Tesla Model Y Long Range
All,
Is Dream Drive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro standard equipment on a 22 Grand Touring? Thank you for your responses.

All,
Is Dream Drive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro standard equipment on a 22 Grand Touring? Thank you for your responses.
They were standard on my 2022 GT, built 09/22. My recollection is that they became options late in 2023.

All,
Depending on why you're asking, that's actually not an easy question to answer. The quick answer is that yes, all 22 GTs have the hardware for DD Pro and SS Pro.
I have a 2022 GT, purchased in March of 2023. During the early months of 2023, they were doing this weird trial period thing to move the cars they had in stock. So even though a GT had the hardware, it was only "enabled" for three months unless you paid for those features at time of purchase. If you didn't pay up front, they turned off after that time period, and you could pay a slightly higher price to make them active.
I've seen other threads on this forum about people buying the 2022 cars secondhand, and not being allowed to enable DD Pro or SS Pro if the original owner had declined to purchase them. So if you're looking at a used 22 GT, it has the hardware, but you may not be able to use it. It's definitely something to check before purchase. IMO, kind of stupid not to let the new owner pay for it and use it. But it's not my company.

Back