21” Pirelli spares available in Los Angeles

MalosAires

Cars
22 AirGT
DE Number
I recently had both of my right side tires taken out by a large pothole. Even though Lucid SC said I’d be fine with just replacing those two, I opted for 4 new tires with the intention of keeping the old left sided ones as spares. I get home only to realize they are a lot bigger to store than I had expected!
So I thought I’d post them here in case anyone else would like to have spares or needs tires fast!

They have ~4800 miles on them and the tread depth is between 7-8/32” (brand new is 9/32”). There is one front and one rear tire. Lucid sells these for $400 and $425, respectively (base price for tire only before taxes/fees/installation) and I would be fine w $250/$275. If you only need one, I am ok w selling them individually. Cash for local pickup in LA only… I am located in Los Feliz. Please direct message me if interested

Moderators note: personal phone number removed.

Attachments

• AC0A7A98-7242-41FB-A77B-F4F2A99ED3AB.jpeg
    AC0A7A98-7242-41FB-A77B-F4F2A99ED3AB.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
I recently had both of my right side tires taken out by a large pothole. Even though Lucid SC said I’d be fine with just replacing those two, I opted for 4 new tires with the intention of keeping the old left sided ones as spares. I get home only to realize they are a lot bigger to store than I had expected!
So I thought I’d post them here in case anyone else would like to have spares or needs tires fast!

They have ~4800 miles on them and the tread depth is between 7-8/32” (brand new is 9/32”). There is one front and one rear tire. Lucid sells these for $400 and $425, respectively (base price for tire only before taxes/fees/installation) and I would be fine w $250/$275. If you only need one, I am ok w selling them individually. Cash for local pickup in LA only… I am located in Los Feliz. Please direct message me if interested

Moderators note: personal phone number removed.
@MalosAires are they still available? Also, can the Left/Drivers side go on the Right/Passenger side? I did not think they were unidirectional?

@MalosAires are they still available? Also, can the Left/Drivers side go on the Right/Passenger side? I did not think they were unidirectional?
Left can go on right and right can go on left. Front cannot go on back and Back cannot go on front.

Interesting that there is a gap in the sound deadening foam. I wonder if that is for expansion due to heat or centrifugal force. I’d love a spare, but my garage is maxed out!

@MalosAires , great name. We've enjoyed visiting Buenos Aires. But I grew up in bad air not far from you.

Hi, sorry for my late reply, but I still have both spares. As borski accurately pointed out, left and right side are identical for each “axle”. I have one spare for the front size and one for the rear size. Side note: Thanks for all you do for promoting the brand!

Hi, sorry for my late reply, but I still have both spares. As borski accurately pointed out, left and right side are identical for each “axle”. I have one spare for the front size and one for the rear size. Side note: Thanks for all you do for promoting the brand!
Would you be willing to ship them if provided a UPS label? I'm tempted

So I'm in LA and interested in just the FRONT, but since it seems like @Volund is interested in BOTH, maybe entertain their offer before me. I could come this weekend and pickup just the one. 😇

Back