2028 Jaguar Type 01 EV Revealed With 1,015 HP, 400-Mile Range $130k

For me, a major appeal of the Lucid Air is that it’s understated—i.e., it doesn’t shout, “Look at me, I’m an expensive luxury car”—while being comfortable, luxurious, a bit quirky, and brutally powerful.

I find the ongoing supply chain, build quality, service, and sales process issues a serious enough concern to consider taking my money elsewhere, but honestly, I don’t want a trophy car—I want a Lucid Air.
Build quality issues fixed, service improving, don’t worry, you want one, go lease it if you are too concerned. Best car I ever bought…..been 4 years and I still love mine!
 
For me, a major appeal of the Lucid Air is that it’s understated—i.e., it doesn’t shout, “Look at me, I’m an expensive luxury car”—while being comfortable, luxurious, a bit quirky, and brutally powerful.

I find the ongoing supply chain, build quality, service, and sales process issues a serious enough concern to consider taking my money elsewhere, but honestly, I don’t want a trophy car—I want a Lucid Air.
yeah, at the price point (and styling) Jaguar is looking at they're not looking at the kind of buyer who wants a functionally better product that looks understated. Instead they'll be looking at quite the opposite, towards the conspicuous consumption type of buyer
 
yeah, at the price point (and styling) Jaguar is looking at they're not looking at the kind of buyer who wants a functionally better product that looks understated. Instead they'll be looking at quite the opposite, towards the conspicuous consumption type of buyer
I watched another review that said it actually only gets about 300 miles on freeway speeds out of its ~120kw battery, which is pretty bad. So thats not great. IDK.
 
Back
Top