2025 Air Touring / Air conditioning

Zoominoff

Member

Joined
May 24, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Cars
2025 Lucid Air Touring
My lease started in May. Overall very happy with the car. Recently my AC has been flaky, or doesn't work at all. The air blows out as expected, but is not cool. Sometimes even feels slightly warm. It's never cool for the first 5-10 minutes, then sometimes will start being cool for a few minutes, and then oscillates between cool / not cool every few minutes. On a recent drive(about an hour) it never got cool at all.

I'm guessing it's a refrigerant leak, and I need to take it in for service- just wondering if it's something others have seen and if it might be possible to get sorted out at a local non-Lucid repair center. My closest center is an hour away.

Thanks.
 
My lease started in May. Overall very happy with the car. Recently my AC has been flaky, or doesn't work at all. The air blows out as expected, but is not cool. Sometimes even feels slightly warm. It's never cool for the first 5-10 minutes, then sometimes will start being cool for a few minutes, and then oscillates between cool / not cool every few minutes. On a recent drive(about an hour) it never got cool at all.

I'm guessing it's a refrigerant leak, and I need to take it in for service- just wondering if it's something others have seen and if it might be possible to get sorted out at a local non-Lucid repair center. My closest center is an hour away.

Thanks.
You might get lucky with mobile service? I haven't had to use them at all yet and I'm sorry you're having the issue as a new owner.
 
Back
Top