- Joined
- Jun 19, 2024
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 39
- Location
- Salt Lake City Area, Utah
- Cars
- 1
- Referral Code
- DX8GBGDM
Has anyone seen charging curves for the 2024 AGT? I’ve searched online and in this forum, and haven’t located anything.
Those are the EXACT same charging curves. I don’t buy it. This same website made a fake Gravity charging curve in the past as well, and I wouldn’t trust them.Thanks!
This site show’s very similar curves for an AGT and a Sapphire, but doesn’t state the year for the AGT, and states a smaller battery for the AGT than the Sapphire.
Sapphire
Air Grand Touring
I read a rumor somewhere that the new GT actually has the same battery size as the Sapphire/Dream @ 118Kwh rather than the previous 112kwh in order to maintain the same range with stricter EPA guidelines. Not sure the truth to that.Thanks!
This site show’s very similar curves for an AGT and a Sapphire, but doesn’t state the year for the AGT, and states a smaller battery for the AGT than the Sapphire.
Sapphire
Air Grand Touring
Awesome. Can’t wait to see it. I’m thinking about acquiring a new AGT in late August, and would love to know what the enhancements are like.I read a rumor somewhere that the new GT actually has the same battery size as the Sapphire/Dream @ 118Kwh rather than the previous 112kwh in order to maintain the same range with stricter EPA guidelines. Not sure the truth to that.
In any case, when I take my road trip on Tuesday it will be with a brand new 2024 GT and should result in me charging at a reasonably low state of charge on a 350kw charger, so I should hopefully be able to capture some preliminary numbers to at least perhaps 80%.
Has anyone seen charging curves for the 2024 AGT? I’ve searched online and in this forum, and haven’t located anything.