2023 vs. 2024 Air Touring

Kpyto71

New Member

Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
My wife and I are considering an Air Touring. At the onset, I was firm on a 2024, but I'm wondering... aside from having more of a remaining warranty, what am I giving up assuming options that we'd want would be the same? We are pretty set on Surreal Sound Pro, Dream Drive Premium (kudos for DDPro, but not a deal breaker), & Comfort and Convenience. Price differences don't seem to be much between the two assuming like mileage. Just curious if my thought of a 2024 vs. a 2023 is a good idea, or not...
 
Other than the balance of the warranty there really is no meaningful difference. The heat pump and upgrade chip came in 2025. It's possible that the 2023 may have the balance of free, 3 yr. EA charging. But I'd personally place more value on having a longer warranty.
 
I've had a 2023 and a 2024 AT. The biggest differences I found were the fit/finish on the 24 was better. Trunk carpet in the 23 has a "plush" quality that seems to wear more quickly while the carpet in the 24 has a shorter nap that seems more durable. There are also visible velcroed seems in the carpet near the rear seat on the 23 that are not on the 24. The divider for the sub-trunk area in the 24 was secured so it could be opened while staying in place...the 23 divider is loose and unwieldy if trying to open it with one hand. 23 also had more creaks in motion. 24 felt more solid.
 
Back
Top