2023 Software Updates

When I picked up my Lucid Air Pure on Friday the delivery rep said there will be a major software update to Car Play, and Lucid will be first with Car Play 2. This will reconfigure screens and displays.. Wondering if this might be mentioned tomorrow in Apple's annual event??

When I picked up my Lucid Air Pure on Friday the delivery rep said there will be a major software update to Car Play, and Lucid will be first with Car Play 2. This will reconfigure screens and displays.. Wondering if this might be mentioned tomorrow in Apple's annual event??
that would be a wonderful event...

When I picked up my Lucid Air Pure on Friday the delivery rep said there will be a major software update to Car Play, and Lucid will be first with Car Play 2. This will reconfigure screens and displays.. Wondering if this might be mentioned tomorrow in Apple's annual event?

I would settle for Android Auto 1 🙁

No.

Apple is not going to sacrifice press coverage of its most important product launch of the year (the iPhone 15) to talk about Lucid, or anything else for that matter.

Take everything any Lucid rep says with a giant grain of salt. They often know less than they think.

Back